Thursday, July 31, 2014

week of 7-28-14

Sorry this is a little late.  (and kind of short!)  Kind of a weird week here at home.  Elder Williams is doing fine.  Getting anxious to come home and leave at the same time.  We finally got his itinerary (I had to call and ask for it AGAIN!).  He will be arriving at 4:30 PM on September 1st!!!!!!  Soooo, excited!  We are hoping to have mainly family at the airport and then friends at the house.  We will post on facebook what times will be what.  We have to get him released and stuff, too!  I can't believe it is only 33 more days!!!! :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)

"My companion is doing good.  He's really trying to push some of my buttons but I'm enduring.  My companion is having some fun giving me a hard time about being "dead".  It's kinda annoying but I'll deal with it.   Cassandra is now ward missionary and Lupe is not going to be baptized because she's still with her BF.  Our investigators didn't come to church yesterday...  We are kinda sad about that."

" It's getting hot and humid here too.  I'm sweating a lot lately and I hope that I'm dropping weight as that happens.   I'm doing good and I'm feeling healthy.  My knee gave me a bit of problems this morning and my wrist is starting to hurt when it gets cold like in the AC...  I'm kinda scared that it's an injury that happened in Autlan. "

"I miss you a ton and I love you.  Can't wait to be with you again."

In 33 days!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment