Monday, October 28, 2013

week of 10-28-13

Well, it seems the excitement comes in waves from Autlan!  Thank goodness!  I would be having a nervous breakdown by now if every week was like last week.  This week it looks like Elder Williams is celebrating birthdays, walking the streets for contacts and playing soccer with the youth!  Great things to build relationships.  The investigators are going really slow, so keep praying for Elder Williams and Barrera to get some inspiration and help to soften hearts.

Little Girl birthday!
 Two birthday for the price of one!  Got to love those!











Big Girl Birthday!
Boys will be boys especially playing soccer!
Look at those snuggly kittens!  Just makes you want to say... AWWWWW!







"My teaching schedule is usually teaching less actives until the later times of the afternoon.  We haven't had very many investigators to teach because they are all working until 8 at night, only are available some days out of the week, or our lessons fall through because we don't have a member with us.  Street contacting is going ok.  Still don't like doing it because in this small town everyone is working as they walk and can't stop, very catholic, or have screaming kids that wont let you get a word in edgewise (sp?).  It's very frustrating."

In his letter to Brennin, Elder Williams bore this testimony:
"I am glad that you know that God calls prophets.  God loves us so much to send us prophets.  I know that and I am glad to have a prophet on the earth today. "

To his grandfather:
"I am grateful that you are spending some time with my fam.  I am so grateful for the time that we have had to get along and have a good relation.  Thanks for being a great grandpa and I'm glad to still have you in my life."

Well, that is all for this week.  A short one after the craziness of last week!  Thanks for your support of Elder Williams!  Only 10 months left!!!!


1 comment:

  1. A mission is definitely a roller coaster ride, filled with the highest highs and the lowest lows. Will keep him in our prayers. I'd love his snail mail address for our Christmas card list.

    ReplyDelete