Tuesday, October 22, 2013

weekly update 10-23-13

Once again we didn't get much of an email from Elder Williams the week before, but this week we have some excitement.  If that is what you want to call it!!!  It sounds like Elder Williams was trying to swing from the rafters and the rafters won!  It ended in a trip to the doctor with an almost broken/severed finger!  Way to go Elder Williams!

Yesterday was bittersweet because I had to talk in church and I also almost cut off my pinky.  Yeah you'll know what happened when you see the pics.   This is what happens when a fan is shorter than you thought and you raise your hands really fast.  Any of you remember Newsies?  I tried to be the guy who spins on the fan.....  Not true.  Just me checking my surroundings trying to be the comic relief of the missionaries....  This happened yesterday in the chapel after church was over.  whoopie for me.

SLICE...

DICE...

PUREE?

Nice bruising! 































Exciting food of Mexico????  A little taste of the local cuisine...


Elder Barrera making lasagna!

adding the finishing touches to a Mexitalian meal?
Pig's feet in Pozole!

Close up shot!





























And last but not least... some sight seeing around Autlan...  We have all heard the saying, "Your home is your castle", but this is taking it a bit too far!!!!


I want a house just like this one!

Wow!  Now that is a castle!




Well, that is all this week from the wonderful world of Elder Williams!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment