Tuesday, June 17, 2014

week of 6-17-14

Well, it has been completely rainy and cold here in Utah!  Not a thing like in Vallarta!  But it looks like Elder Williams is keeping himself busy, having fun, and sticking to his new DL duties.

"DL has been fun actually.  The reports at night are just fine and my district is working hard.  I actually had a baptismal interview this Friday and he was a great candidate and he is a great convert of the Lord.  Still 6 missionaries, 2 new missionaries, and I just have to take reports of the missionaries and how they did in the day.  It's really not all that complicated but I'm nervous about the first District Class I will give tomorrow.  I think I'll be ok.  Just nervous in teaching.... "

The "Tube" Experience!
 I have NO idea what this experience is about. We tried to get Elder Williams to tell us while he was on line, but I think he didn't understand our question of WHAT is the tube experience and answered WHEN it happened.  I think he needs a translator from English to Spanish! :-)

But it looks like they are having fun together as a district!

A PET FOX!!! (named "Todd"?)

This is the pet of a Less Active member.  Wow, I guess you can have all kinds of pets in Mexico!  Cool, huh?

"We are having a few more new investigators.  We have a great family that is a Part-member family.  They are 2 kids and their dad.  We are actually focusing on the less actives and usually their family members aren't members.  It's kinda exciting to see that family learning together."




No baptism for Guadelupe... she got back with her abusive boy friend!  Keep her in your prayers so that she can have the courage to get out of such a bad situation!  Of course the FIFA World Cup is going on right now!  

"The World Cup is HUGE!!!!  And right here in the Cyber they have the USA Ghana game!!!!  AWESOME!!!!!  1-0 right now!!!!  YES!!!!"  

I know that Mexico was playing Brazil today (Tuesday) and they were behind 3-0 at one point.  It might not be such a happy day later today!  :-( 

A Potato Cannon made from Pringles cans!
Maybe that is why Elder Williams felt the need to "arm" himself with his own "bazooka"?













Well, we still don't have word about Elder Williams itinerary!  Patience is running thin for this Mom!  I think I will be making phone calls this week.  Let's see your comments on the blog!  Maybe we can get Elder Williams to right some more if you all ask him some questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment