Wednesday, May 28, 2014

week 5-28-14

This blog will be soooo boring compared to the last two!!!  But I think we have some good news to share no matter what!

First of all here is an update on the investigators:

"Cassandra is doing really well.  Cassandra had a great experience again.  We had a big Employment Fair at the Stake Center.  She bought a Frappé with coffee....  We saw her and we didn't tell her anything.  She then looked at us and starting talking to us.  She then changed her expresssion and told us, "Is this against the W.O.W.?"  We said "What do you think?"  And she went and threw it away!!!!!!!  It was amazing!!!!!  
Guadalupe is still having struggles with her BF.  She is having lots of fights with him and still hasn't broken up with him...  We are trying to do everything we can so that she can get baptized asap.  She probably won't get baptized this weekend but Cassandra will.  :)   Ivan I have no idea what is happening with him because he is starting to slack...  We are really hoping and praying that he will get back into his progression."

This means that we will get pictures on Monday of the baptism!!!!  Yeah!!!!

"we (also) had 13 LA's in Sacrament Meeting yesterday.
Both Chris and I tried to figure out what LA's are???  Anybody???  Anybody???

About the knees... or we can title that "Knees News"?

"So my reaction was even stronger than Ibuprofen...  I told them and he said we'll make sure we don't give you anything like that again.  He told me that I have what you told me Garrin has... He then took x-rays to make sure my bones are all aligned and taken care of and they were. He then said I'm going to give you cortisone shots!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!  I got 2; one in each knee.  They are still stiff from those shots.  They then gave me medication that isn't anti inflammatory and that will help me.  Then I have to ice them every 8 hrs for 5 days....  I also have a different "doctor" in our ward that is telling me that I don't need to be taking those pills and that I just need to align my body....  He's a kind of Chiropractor but focuses on the whole body and not just the spine.  I'm going to see him today at 3:30 so we'll see if that helps at all.  The Trauma doctor gave me exercises to do but they are more stretches.  I'll try them out to see if there is any improvement. "

Sounds like Elder Williams needs LOTS of prayers in his behalf and for Lupe and Ivan.  We still don't have any official news on a homecoming date.  I guarantee we will let you know as soon as we do.  As of Friday, it is officially SUMMER!!!!  Yeah!!!!  We love you all!!!  

1 comment: