Tuesday, November 12, 2013

week 11-11-13

After all the traumatic things we have heard about the storms in the Philippines, we are all grateful that all is well in Mexico!

Well, prayers must be being heard.  This week was an upswing for Elder Williams and Elder Barrera!  First of all, Elder Barrera's mother was baptized this past weekend.  He was the only member of his family before he went on his mission.  Now he has had his mother join him!  How wonderful for Elder Barrera!  In Elder Williams' district they had a baptism.  Not him specifically, but they all celebrate each others' successes.

From Elder Williams recent letter:
"We have found some new investigators and we are really excited to get them on the path to the true church.  I hope I'm being an asset to the Lord's army.  My testimony of the Atonement is growing so much.  To see people pull a full 180 is just amazing.  I love to see that change in the people I teach and in myself as well."

As for a "small world" incident:
"Hey and guess who's together for the last time possible?!?!?! ELDER CODY SNYDER!!!!!  He's my DL.  How sweet is that going to be?!?!?!  The PHS boys of the mission are together at last.  hahhahahaha.  So stoked.  He goes home on his B-day.  And if they cut my mission another week I'd be doing the same.....  AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"
It turns out that another boy from Provo High School, that Collin knew, is also in the Quad Mission and now he is Elder Williams' district leader.  How cool is that!!!!

Well, it sounds like things are moving up in Autlan, Mexico.  Please keep your prayers coming for Elder Williams!  They are being answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment