Thursday, January 16, 2014

week 1-13-14

Well, another short week, but...
Elder Williams is heading to Manzanillo to pick up his 5 packages!!!!  Yeah!!!!  They got to him.  I guess this is a truly "better late than never"!  Because of his trip, he didn't have time to download pictures.  Hopefully next week!

"I'm doing good.  Kinda stressed with all the things that could and are happening.  We are really struggling to get baptisms.  We are getting dates but they aren't progressing.  It's really frustrating.  We are just trying really hard to help these people come to Christ but they aren't putting (doing) their part.  We have a new family that is really excited, supposedly.  We are getting the kids very involved in our lessons and they are very excited to have us come over next time.  My clothes are still yellow and they are shrunken.  They are very frustrating.  All but 2 shirts of mine are shrunken and yellow.  I am really bugged with that.

My companion is doing good.  We are starting to open up to each other and I am really starting to get along with him all though he has somethings that kinda get on my nerves but I'm learning to get over them.  We are getting a lot of things done which is good."

 Well, that is all for this week.  Keep praying that hearts will be opened and softened!

No comments:

Post a Comment